These trials have demonstrated Chica’s effectiveness in:
- Reducing systemic inflammation
- Improving intestinal health
- Improving control of blood sugar levels
- Feeding and nurturing the microbiome (broad spectrum pre-biotic)
- Lowering the glycaemic index of foods when consumed as part of a meal (makes your pet feel full for longer which reduces overeating)
- Reducing recovery time after surgery
- Reducing the incidence and severity of chronic constipation
- Increased weight loss when used as a part of a diet.
Our research has been conducted over the past eleven years, with our scientists working in collaboration with five of Australia’s most prestigious universities (Macquarie University, Sydney University, the University of New South Wales, Queensland University of Technology, and Monash University), conducting multiple clinical trials in hospitals in Australia and overseas (including at Royal Melbourne Hospital (AUS), Royal North Shore Hospital (AUS), and the Advocate Group Hospitals, (USA)). And our research work has been published in over a dozen peer reviewed medical journals and resulted in three PhDs being awarded.
Better yet, our clinical research and testing has not been conducted on animals, but rather on you and I. That’s right, the research supporting the health benefits of Chica has largely been conducted on humans.